Due to popular demand, we have created a new WingChun Level 1 Course in San Jose. You may have heard about the style through movies, videos or books. But if you want to see, feel and know WingChun for yourself, please consider joining us:Sign-Up Now
- 8-Week Session of Regular Classes
- Tuesdays 7:00-8:30 pm, August 13-October 1, 2013
- 1630 Oakland Rd #A110, San Jose, CA 95131
- Feel greater energy and power in your body
- Increase mental focus and decrease indecision
- Improve your balance, strength, fitness and reflexes
- Become more confident with practical Self-Defense skills
- Regular Classes are open to anyone interested in learning WingChun Self-Defense.
- You may drop-in to any Regular Class or complete the entire 8-Week Session.
- No prior athletic, martial arts or Self-Defense experience is expected or necessary.
- You will receive personal, professional instruction in a safe, fun environment.
- Please wear clothing suitable for natural range of movement, including shoes.
- Class 1, August 13, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Class 2, August 20, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Class 3, August 27, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Class 4, September 3, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Class 5, September 10, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Class 6, September 17, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Class 7, September 24, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Class 8, October 1, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Sihing Carl Hettiger
- Chief Instructor, Academy of WingChun Santa Cruz
- Third Technician Grade, Instructor Degree I
- Sifu Paul Wang
- US Chief Instructor, International Academy of WingChun
- Fourth Technician Grade, Sifu of WingChun
- $20 per Class ($15 for IAW Members), or
$160$140 for Prepay of 8-Week Course