The US Headquarters of the International Academy of WingChun presents the:
8th Annual WingChun Spring Camp
How does WingChun in Nature sound? Hear the Pacific waves as you punch in the sun. Feel your soles in the sand as you step strong. Watch as dusk fades in color over the cypress bluffs. Here in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California, we are fortunate to have access to both world-class WingChun and Nature.
On the third weekend of April, journey with a select group of WingChun warriors to the majestic coastline of the Marin Headlands. Jutting into the great ocean and facing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, you will be training in splendor. Do not miss out on this once a year opportunity. Last year was great, but, with you there, 2015 will be the best!
When: 10 am, Saturday, April 18 — 5 pm, Sunday, April 19
Where: Point Bonita in the Marin Headlands, California
Who: Space is limited to 18 adventurous participants
What: Get away for two days to find peace in Nature and power in WingChun
Why Come to Spring Camp?
- Unplug from the digital grind of regular life and recharge in Nature
- Connect with other fun-loving people passionate about WingChun
- Focus on your training without those usual everyday distractions
- Motivate, inspire and upgrade yourself to higher levels of ability
- Enjoy quiet time to hike in the beauty of the Marin Headlands
Invest In This Special Experience
Spring Camps are only available once a year. Sifu Klaus Brand does not offer them in any other country! It is rare to have such intensive and close contact to not just a Master, but a founding Grandmaster of the IAW WingChun lineage.
- You get two focused days of dedicated WingChun teachings
- You get overnight housing in a calm, restful and natural setting
- You get fed three hot, fresh and tasty all-you-can-eat meals
- You get to absorb top-notch skills directly from a Grandmaster
- You get many new memories to recall and stories to tell
To share in this unique, exciting 2-day experience, your investment is:
- 340 if paid after April 15 (space permitting)
- 325 if paid by April 15
310 if paid by April 8 295 if paid by April 1
Easy Registration for Limited Space
We are limited the number of attendees this year, so act now to grab one. There are
18 spots 6 spots left. To register, please mail a check (endorsed Sifu “Klaus Brand”) to 1380 University Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702 or pay via credit card below:
If you have any questions about Spring Camp, please contact Sifu Paul Wang or post in the comments section below.