Midsummer WingChun Weekend in New York
The International Academy of WingChun (IAW) is headed to the city known as The Big Apple for some big action! In six highly focused hours, you will absorb the fundamental feel, flow and function of IAW WingChun.
You are guaranteed to increase your physical security, strength and skill with a fast-paced, dynamic curriculum specifically designed for this intensive weekend. Expect to:
- Learn effective techniques for attack and defense
- Upgrade the power of your body language
- Project true confidence in every movement
- Gain strategies to safely end violent encounters
- Become more decisive, mindful and calm
Train hands-on with world-class instructors Sifu Paul Wang and Sihing Carl Hettiger who have decades of combined experience teaching IAW WingChun to countless students of all backgrounds in the United States and beyond:
- Session I, Friday, August 21, 6-8 pm, $45
- Session II, Saturday, August 22, 2-4 pm, $45
- Session III, Sunday, August 23, 12-2 pm, $45
$120 for all three sessions if prepaid by August 1.
$125 for all three sessions if prepaid by August 8.
$130 for all three sessions if prepaid by August 15.
Register with a friend and you each get another $5 off.
IATI Theater Rehearsal Space
64 E 4th St, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10003
For more information, please contact:
RSVP at our Facebook event page: